Delhi Daredevils’s team defeated the Rajasthan Royals team by 5 runs under the Duckworth-Lewis Rule in the 31st match of IPL 2018.
The match between the Delhi and Rajasthan Royals team has got a lot of interesting and interesting records, and we will tell you about all the figures made in this match on this particular article.
Let’s put a look on records made on today’s match:
1. This was the 7th victory over Delhi Daredevils Rajasthan Royals. Earlier, 17 matches had been played between the two teams. Of which 11 matches Rajasthan Royals won the team. The same match was won by Delhi Daredevils team.
2. It was the fourth victory of Delhi in Rajasthan at the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. Earlier, 6 matches had been played between the two teams on the field. In which both teams had won 3-3 matches.
3. The result of this match of Delhi and Rajasthan also came under the Duckworth-Lewis rule and before that the result of the two teams in the first match of the IPL 2018 was only under Duckworth Lewis rule. In which Rajasthan Royals team defeated Delhi by 10 runs under Duckworth-Lewis rule.
4. Jose Butler finished his half-century in 4.1 overs today. This is the second half-century of IPL in the case of the lowest one. Earlier, Rahul Dravid had completed his half-century in 2.5 overs.
5. Jose Butler made his half century in 18 balls today, it is the fastest half-century of the Rajasthan player. Prior to Rajasthan, Owais Shah made the fastest fifty in 19 balls in 2012.
6. Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant all scored more than 40 runs. For the first time in the history of IPL, it has happened that three players under the age of 23 have scored more than 40 runs for the same team.
7. Rishabh Pant has made 6 half-centuries in IPL. Rishabh Pant, who scored 6 half centuries in the under 23 years, has left behind Rohit Sharma’s 5 half centuries.
8. The Delhi team was getting defeats from Rajasthan in the last 7 matches, but today this team has broken the Delhi team.
9. In the IPL 2018 match between Delhi and Rajasthan, the captain of the team chasing the target did not come to bat. In the first match, there were no serious batting performances. Ajinkya Rahane also did not come to bat in this match.